WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
With view on the main boulevard of Tirana, close to the most important institutions such as the Prime Ministry, the Ministry of Finance, the Constitutional Court, the Presidency and the main Embassies, Boutique Hotel Kotoni, offers our guests the luxury of being close to everything.
« Blloku » the best area in town, was once the most protected and impenetrable venue in the country, since it hosted the residencies of the governmental officials of the old regime. Today the area is a strategic meeting point for diplomats and officials, artists and intellectuals. Walking in its streets, one can bump into local celebrities sipping their coffee at the various cafeterias and bars of the neighborhood.
Staying at the Boutique Hotel Kotoni, you are sure to have found your “havre de paix” on the safest place of Tirana.
For our guests we provide a shuttle from the Tirana International Airport, please send us an email for further information here
HOW TO GET HERE
FROM Tirana International Airport Nënë Tereza
- Take the 1st left toward E 762/SH 1 2.4 km
- Turn right onto E 762/SH 1 Pass by Casino Admiral Club (on the right in 3.5 km)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bulevardi Blu Pass by Kamez (on the left) 1.6 km
- Continue straight to stay on Bulevardi Blu 1.1 km
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit 2.3 km
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the ramp onto Rruga 29 Nëntori 350 m
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward Rruga 29 Nëntori 240 m
- Continue straight onto Rruga 29 Nëntori 500 m
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Rruga Dritan Hoxha Pass by Elda (on the right) 1.7 km
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Rruga e Durrësit Pass by Ministria e Mjedisit (on the right in 700 m) 1.3 km
- Turn right onto Sheshi Skënderbej Pass by Ministria e Ekonomisë, Tregtisë dhe Energjetikës (on the right) 260 m
- Turn right onto Bulevardi Dëshmorët e Kombit 550 m
- Turn right at Twin Tower
- Destination will be on the right at 68 m